English

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

My first day of bisness

My first day of bisness
One day while we are watching Double Happines II at channel 8 at around 7 pm, in the middle of the story a boy named Patrick was poor.His mother decided to ask him to stop schooling and sell food at Wenwen's school.Then my mother though of something in mind she said she'll tell us the next morning.
The next morning, she told me to sell lightening batches and neckleses.Then on tuesday I open my own bisness at my school study corner.Just the first day a lot of people buying.I was so busy that I had no time to eat.The next day i've run out of things.People orded a lot until it has no more not even one people felt sad that they
can't buy any.And so I buy more and sell I'm glad to see them smile again.
Next year in 2005 feel free to come to Fuchun pri and buy some I will be near the carpak.If you want email to: ayu_ @165hotmail.com feel free to buy watches, shirts-harry potter and powerpuff girls,scarfs and many more feel free to come!

5 Comments:

At December 22, 2004 at 12:28 AM, Blogger SitiFadiah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 21, 2005 at 2:30 AM, Blogger cori481desmond said...

damn good blog, check out mine http://juicyfruiter.blogspot.com, comments always welcome!

 
At January 11, 2006 at 5:29 AM, Blogger joedean2091 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

 
At February 2, 2006 at 11:22 AM, Blogger micheljackson0382836168 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At May 12, 2006 at 9:06 PM, Blogger lewisjohn20420352 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home